Democracy in Africa has come a long way, and over the years, the continent has had its own fair share of struggles in building strong democratic institutions. From its shaky, unsure beginnings in...
- September 02, 2017 at 01:23pm Nigerian Neuroscientist Builds Computer Processors with Biological Neurons
- September 01, 2017 at 05:31am South African Student Goes On Spending Spree After Bank Error Credits Her Account with $1 Million
- August 30, 2017 at 09:17am BP South Africa Gets First Black Female CEO
- August 24, 2017 at 12:21pm High-Tech Racism: Soap Dispenser Designed Only for White Skin
- August 23, 2017 at 08:00am Rwanda Launches Bid to Host The 2019 Under-17 FIFA World Cup
- August 23, 2017 at 05:00am President Buhari Returns to Nigeria After 3 Month Hiatus; Still Fails to Disclose Health Status
- August 18, 2017 at 05:00am Africa’s Richest Man Aliko Dangote Vows to Buy Arsenal FC
- August 17, 2017 at 10:00am President Trump Fires Nigerian-Born Adviser Adebayo Ogunlesi Via Twitter
- August 16, 2017 at 09:55am Zimbabwe’s First Lady Grace Mugabe is a Disaster Waiting to Happen. Here is Why!
- August 15, 2017 at 12:00pm Racist Italian Man Denies Woman Employment for Dating an African Immigrant
- 8 months agoTop 7 Strongest Currencies in Africa
- 1 year ago7 Most Fascinating Traditional African Baby Naming Ceremonies
- 1 year ago6 African Countries That Have Changed Their Names
- 3 months agoZimbabwe’s First Lady Grace Mugabe is a Disaster Waiting to Happen. Here is Why!
- 4 months agoAfrica’s 5 Largest Open-Air Markets
- 10 months ago5 Notable Africans Who Are Knights of the British Empire