You may be a young graduate from school and setting yourself up for life. You probably have moved on in life and gained employment but not making the kind of cash you would want for yourself or your family. Even though it is said that investing at an early stage is more rewarding, it is still not too late. Here are some items worth investing in to create the needed wealth.
You may also like
- Rising Tide Africa; the all-female angel group leading Africa’s female entrepreneurship drive
- A look at the Ghanaian firm that saved a failing bank in the U.S. with $9 million
- The richest black child actors in history you need to know
- Meet Nigerian-born Seun Adedeji, the youngest black man in America to own a cannabis dispensary
- The short life of Sylvia Elizabeth Mathis, FBI’s first African-American female special agent
- Trinidad’s Kalisa Villafana becomes first black woman to earn a Ph.D. in nuclear physics at Florida University
- How cornrows were used as an escape map from slavery across South America
- Ethiopia builds Africa’s first energy plant that converts trash into electricity
- Did you know George Washington used dentures made from slaves teeth?