No doubt British-African personalities are making waves in their respective fields. Be it entertainment, fashion, art or architecture, these highly popular and sought after British personalities of African descent are definitely contributing their quota in their respective fields. In no particular order, join Face2Face Africa as we highlight prominent offspring of African immigrants who’ve made it big in UK’s entertainment industry over the past decade.
Trending now see all
You may also like
- The tragic yet resilient story of Igbo slaves who committed mass suicide off U.S. coast in 1803
- How cornrows were used as an escape map from slavery across South America
- Nigerian man buries father in new $90K BMW and the internet is going crazy
- 9 cheapest African countries to live in right now
- 6 African countries where people were stolen and shipped like animals to Europe