Although these African countries top the list, countries such as Ghana, Ivory Coast, Congo, Kenya, and Rwanda are seeing a drastic increase in the patronage of skin bleaching creams. In the next few years, Ghana is likely to join the top 5 list.
- Tignon Laws: The dreadful rule that banned black women from displaying their hair
- ‘F**k Mandela, Blacks are not my people’ – Trump stands accused in Michael Cohen’s new book
- The father of the Underground Railroad who funded Harriet Tubman’s rescue missions
- Sylvia Robinson, the little-known mother of hip-hop who put out the first-ever rap record
- Idubor, the giant warrior prince of Benin who could uproot palm trees with his bare hands