During the official screening of Queen of Katwe at the Museum of Modern Art in New York on Sunday, September 25th, Lupita rocked a strapless, off-the-shoulder white dress with black stripes. She then accessorized her look with simple silver hoops and a ring with African beaded patterns.
You may also like
- Ivorian becomes first African to win a prestigious photography award of $112,000 by using an iPhone
- How has former refugee turned activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali managed to make so many people angry?
- Did you know there are only three black female billionaires in the world?
- John Legend named “Sexiest Man Alive” and everyone is excited including Idris Elba
- At age 17, he built Nigeria’s first locally-made drone and on a mission to build an aircraft
- Meet the gallant all-black American female battalion that served in Europe during World War II
- Meet the smartest black family in Britain who are originally from Nigeria with several world records
- Black Google engineer claims Silicon Valley tech giants only hire the ‘Whitest Black candidates’
- These were the five Nigerian super-rich men who were the talk of town during the independence era