During the official screening of Queen of Katwe at the Museum of Modern Art in New York on Sunday, September 25th, Lupita rocked a strapless, off-the-shoulder white dress with black stripes. She then accessorized her look with simple silver hoops and a ring with African beaded patterns.
You may also like
- California Cop pins unarmed black boy on ground, punches him repeatedly in the chest
- ‘Instead of bashing me, thank me’ – Teen who filmed George Floyd’s death hits out at critics
- Harrison Okene: The man who survived a shipwreck spending 60 hours in seawater
- Atlanta cop who beat 15-year-old black boy till he went unconscious gets 20-year sentence
- These little Black geniuses have the highest IQs ever in the world