It may be more than two centuries since the TransAtlantic Slave Trade ended, but slavery is still very much alive in many African countries as well as much of the ancient world. Other varied...
- March 04, 2018 at 04:46pm Why is South Africa yet to legalize Muslim marriages?
- March 04, 2018 at 02:45pm Male family planning schools in Niger gaining ground
- March 04, 2018 at 12:51pm Is Africa ready to embrace same-sex marriages?
- February 25, 2018 at 08:54am 3 critical problems a single West African currency could fix
- February 25, 2018 at 02:54am Africa remains poor due to lack of knowledge
- February 24, 2018 at 01:54pm 5 world cuisines with African influences
- February 24, 2018 at 05:54am Why African governments are to blame for low education standards in Africa
- February 23, 2018 at 11:54pm Why should Africa continue to lead in global HIV infections?
- February 16, 2018 at 05:34am Truths about world’s largest lava lake in DR Congo
- February 16, 2018 at 05:32am Illegal cocoa farming dangerous to West African rainforests
- 1 year agoNairobi-Based Startup mSurvey Transforms Market Research with Mobile Phone Technology
- 2 years agoTop 6 Most Worshipped Ancient Egyptian Gods and Goddesses
- 8 months agoFive Reasons Why African Men Love Curvy Women
- 1 year agoTop 7 African Tribes Where Women Literally Rule
- 1 year agoTraditions: Africa’s Rites of Passage
- 12 months agoSome Africans Continue To Eat Monkeys Despite Health Risk