Nobody can doubt that the freedoms that Africans enjoy today came at a price. A lot of innocent people had to die in order for their future generations to live free of the yoke of colonialism....
- December 18, 2017 at 10:06am Over 400 ex-child soldiers awarded $10 million in damages for their plight
- December 18, 2017 at 08:57am Zambia’s Luambe National Park named world’s most carbon neutral park
- December 18, 2017 at 08:52am All-female Ethiopian airline crew breaks gender barriers with historic flight to Nigeria
- December 11, 2017 at 06:19am Burkina Faso boasts of having West Africa’s biggest solar power plant
- December 11, 2017 at 05:17am African Youth Set to Benefit from AfDB’s 25 Million Jobs Initiative
- December 11, 2017 at 04:13am Malawi’s first locally produced Kung Fu movie gets positive reaction
- December 08, 2017 at 11:12am Mistaken Rwandan Genocide orphan reunites with father after 23 years
- December 07, 2017 at 08:00am Here are a few African taboos you should know and avoid at all cost
- December 07, 2017 at 06:50am Are Industrial Robots Good or Bad for Africa’s Budding Economy?
- December 05, 2017 at 05:15am Africans await the promised evacuation of migrants stranded in Libya
- 12 months agoKenya’s Top 5 Christmas Traditions
- 1 year agoTop 7 African Tribes Where Women Literally Rule
- 4 months agoFive Reasons Why African Men Love Curvy Women
- 12 months agoExploring the 5 Largest Tribes in Tanzania
- 10 months agoPollAre Afro-Arabs More Racist Than Whites?
- 1 week agoBurkina Faso boasts of having West Africa’s biggest solar power plant