Since the era of slavery and colonialism, Black people have been made to feel and believe that we are second-class human beings, but not anymore. More and more men and women of color are awakening to realize the potential that lies within them. The latest evidence can be found in the growing number of distinguished Black CEO’s running multi-billion dollar, multinational companies, including these 10 that you should get to know.
- Why Jermaine Jackson ‘stole’ his younger brother’s lady and married her
- Born and killed in Egypt, the story of the first female mathematician, Hypatia
- Police kills a 26-year-old emergency medical woman in ‘botched’ raid
- Nnamdi Asomugha, the Nigerian-American husband of Kerry Washington you never hear about
- Is it end of the road for U.S gymnast Simone Biles and beau Stacey Ervin?