Since the era of slavery and colonialism, Black people have been made to feel and believe that we are second-class human beings, but not anymore. More and more men and women of color are awakening to realize the potential that lies within them. The latest evidence can be found in the growing number of distinguished Black CEO’s running multi-billion dollar, multinational companies, including these 10 that you should get to know.
- ‘I don’t care’ – Another video of police pinning black man to death released
- ‘Instead of bashing me, thank me’ – Teen who filmed George Floyd’s death hits out at critics
- Atlanta cop who beat 15-year-old black boy till he went unconscious gets 20-year sentence
- Outrage in Brazil as police kills 14-year-old boy leaving over 70 bullet marks
- His body was exhumed twice for a third autopsy, Kendrick Johnson the black teen who was found dead in a gym still cries for justice from his grave