You may also like
- From Battle of Adwa to Gun War, here’re five colonial-era battles in Africa that shocked the world
- How Whitney Young Jr., advisor to three US presidents who enabled Blacks to enter corporate America died in Nigeria
- A look at Afro-Brazilian heritage through the architectural lens of the Brazilian Quarter in Lagos
- Do you know the major multinational companies who allegedly profited off apartheid?
- ‘We’re in shock’ – Dubai Crown Prince pays hospital bills of Nigerian mother stranded with quadruplets
- “Slavery was a necessary evil to build America” – Sen. Tom Cotton
- Stono Rebellion: The largest slave revolt in America led by slaves from Kongo in 1739
- Why did a Zulu king invite a delegation of Europeans to a meeting only to kill 100 of them?
- How fearless slaves from the U.S. hijacked a ship in 1841 and sailed into freedom in The Bahamas