Reading is said to be a dying pastime to some however, it doesn’t have to be a lost art. It can be used to invigorate, inspire, and guide. Reading helps in developing a fresh perspective on the varying themes that tend to occur in a lifetime. Here are some of Africa’s up and coming influential authors.
You may also like
- Seven black celebrities we lost to AIDS
- Civil rights icon Malcolm X was born on this day in 1925
- From wife stealing to women having multiple sex partners, the age-old customs of the Wodaabe tribe
- The Deacons; the black armed Christians who protected MLK, civil rights supporters before Black Panther
- 100 years ago, John Hartfield was hanged, shot, roasted for dating a white lady and his body parts shared to spectators