She is a First Lady in Style: Michelle Obama has been a fashion sensation since she joined her husband on the campaign trail. Presidential dinners and parties have become something to look forward to mainly because of her impeccable taste and style. She is undoubtedly one of the top three most fashionable first ladies in the country’s history and has proven that first ladies can be both sexy and classy. It is worth noting that her fashion only complements her poise and commanding presence. It doesn’t matter who you are: when Michelle enters the room, you will stop whatever you are doing and stare!
You may also like
- Family loses seven-year legal battle as loyal manservant inherits $24m estate from master after 30-year service
- Risikat Azeez, the Nigerian abandoned by her husband because of her blue eyes
- 8 African heroes who led massive slave rebellions in the Caribbean but are less celebrated
- White American doctor complains of being ‘treated like a black person’ in airport arrest
- The fascinating story of Africa’s Kru people who avoided slavery by taking their own lives