She is a First Lady in Style: Michelle Obama has been a fashion sensation since she joined her husband on the campaign trail. Presidential dinners and parties have become something to look forward to mainly because of her impeccable taste and style. She is undoubtedly one of the top three most fashionable first ladies in the country’s history and has proven that first ladies can be both sexy and classy. It is worth noting that her fashion only complements her poise and commanding presence. It doesn’t matter who you are: when Michelle enters the room, you will stop whatever you are doing and stare!
You may also like
- Bobi Wine has been Museveni’s biggest challenge ever – is the end near for M7?
- In Central African Republic violence, French, Russian and Rwandan forces cannot overcome rebels
- Get to know the real New York City music teacher who inspired Pixar’s animated film ‘Soul’
- Why is Venezuela threatening to ‘reconquer’ a part of Guyana after 120 years of dispute?
- Tignon Laws: The dreadful rule that banned black women from displaying their hair
- Idubor, the giant warrior prince of Benin who could uproot palm trees with his bare hands
- The Black Jew from Barbados who worked with Garvey and composed the UNIA anthem
- Sylvia Robinson, the little-known mother of hip-hop who put out the first-ever rap record
- How the last and only black queen of Hawaii was overthrown by the U.S. in the 1800s