She is Down-to-Earth: Michelle Obama is not your typical first lady. As a matter of fact, she defies the stereotypical role of a first lady. What I love about her is how relatable she is. She has proven that you can be prim and proper, classy, educated and even a first lady, but you can also be human – you can laugh, cry, dance and even rap – all at the same time! How cool is that? I think Michelle Obama has completely redefined the role of first ladies, and more importantly she has been her authentic self all along! She is a true renaissance woman!
You may also like
- When is Africa getting coronavirus vaccines as Western countries are accused of hoarding doses?
- Becoming a dad at 15, this Houston man beat the odds and is now graduating from law school
- ‘Even in dark times, we not only dream, we do’ – Read Kamala Harris’s first speech as vice president
- The moment MLK’s daughter and a former neo-Nazi formed an unlikely friendship
- The intriguing story of the first and only Black person known to have ever met Hitler in person
- ‘F**k Mandela, Blacks are not my people’ – Trump stands accused in Michael Cohen’s new book
- Five things to know about Amanda Gorman, the youngest poet to perform at a presidential inauguration
- Tignon Laws: The dreadful rule that banned black women from displaying their hair
- The father of the Underground Railroad who funded Harriet Tubman’s rescue missions