She is Down-to-Earth: Michelle Obama is not your typical first lady. As a matter of fact, she defies the stereotypical role of a first lady. What I love about her is how relatable she is. She has proven that you can be prim and proper, classy, educated and even a first lady, but you can also be human – you can laugh, cry, dance and even rap – all at the same time! How cool is that? I think Michelle Obama has completely redefined the role of first ladies, and more importantly she has been her authentic self all along! She is a true renaissance woman!
You may also like
- McBride Sisters: Meet the sister duo behind the largest Black-owned wine company in U.S.
- Zimbabwe in turmoil: President warns critics as Beenie Man encourages citizens
- From Battle of Adwa to Gun War, here’re five colonial-era battles in Africa that shocked the world
- How Navy Seal David Goggins overcame obstacles to become the ‘World’s Toughest Man’
- ‘We’re in shock’ – Dubai Crown Prince pays hospital bills of Nigerian mother stranded with quadruplets
- “Slavery was a necessary evil to build America” – Sen. Tom Cotton
- Stono Rebellion: The largest slave revolt in America led by slaves from Kongo in 1739
- Why did a Zulu king invite a delegation of Europeans to a meeting only to kill 100 of them?
- How fearless slaves from the U.S. hijacked a ship in 1841 and sailed into freedom in The Bahamas