She is Down-to-Earth: Michelle Obama is not your typical first lady. As a matter of fact, she defies the stereotypical role of a first lady. What I love about her is how relatable she is. She has proven that you can be prim and proper, classy, educated and even a first lady, but you can also be human – you can laugh, cry, dance and even rap – all at the same time! How cool is that? I think Michelle Obama has completely redefined the role of first ladies, and more importantly she has been her authentic self all along! She is a true renaissance woman!
- The forgotten assassination of MLK’s mother Alberta King in 1974
- The chilling details of Patrice Lumumba’s assassination and how he was dissolved in acid
- Seeing interracial couple makes my “blood boil” – Georgia Councilman forced to resign amid racism accusations
- How this popular black evangelist colluded with FBI to destroy MLK in the 1960s
- These little Black geniuses have the highest IQs ever in the world