Whenever it comes to power and riches, the residence of the African president is best used as the point of reference. Call it whatever you want but the residences of African presidents are not always referred to as presidential palaces. In fact where as some African states prefer to use the term “State House” or “Presidential Villa,” others are more comfortable with the “Executive Mansion” or ” Flagstaff House ” – but one thing stands the same in all of these mansions, their great significance and magnificence! We bring you six of the most beautiful of these presidential palaces. The list of these presidential palaces are not in an exact order of precedence as all buildings match up to be equally beautiful in style and stature.
You may also like
- ‘Indecent and immoral’ – Egypt jails five female TikTok influencers
- Darnell Atkins, the Black male nail technician defying gender norms in the billion-dollar industry
- ‘What a joy!’ – Rwanda leader Kagame “officially” a grandparent, shares his excitement
- A look at Boubou, Senegal’s loose-fitting garment worn by both sexes
- ‘We’re in shock’ – Dubai Crown Prince pays hospital bills of Nigerian mother stranded with quadruplets
- “Slavery was a necessary evil to build America” – Sen. Tom Cotton
- Five things you should know about record-breaking gymnast Gabby Douglas
- Stono Rebellion: The largest slave revolt in America led by slaves from Kongo in 1739
- Why did a Zulu king invite a delegation of Europeans to a meeting only to kill 100 of them?