She Is Raising a Lovely Family: Sasha and Malia complete the Obama dynasty. As the “mom-in-chief”, Michelle has poured herself into the adorable first children, protecting them from the often harsh public eye and guiding them as they mature into beautiful and intelligent young ladies, just like their mother. It seems to me that politics is in their future, and who knows – one of them just may end up becoming the nation’s first female Black President. Now wouldn’t that be something!
You may also like
- When is Africa getting coronavirus vaccines as Western countries are accused of hoarding doses?
- Becoming a dad at 15, this Houston man beat the odds and is now graduating from law school
- ‘Even in dark times, we not only dream, we do’ – Read Kamala Harris’s first speech as vice president
- The moment MLK’s daughter and a former neo-Nazi formed an unlikely friendship
- The intriguing story of the first and only Black person known to have ever met Hitler in person
- ‘F**k Mandela, Blacks are not my people’ – Trump stands accused in Michael Cohen’s new book
- Five things to know about Amanda Gorman, the youngest poet to perform at a presidential inauguration
- Tignon Laws: The dreadful rule that banned black women from displaying their hair
- The father of the Underground Railroad who funded Harriet Tubman’s rescue missions