She is President Obama’s #1 Advisor: President Obama has his own set of advisors, but do not be fooled. His supreme advisor is Michelle Obama, the woman who has been beside him all along this journey, pushing him to greater heights. Barack and Michelle have such an interesting love story. Even before his election, they were best friends, and Barack admits how much Michelle helped him get to where he is today. There is no doubt that the brilliant woman with years of executive leadership experience would be the president’s go-to person for advice.
You may also like
- Tade Thompson: the Nigerian who writes crime thrillers at dawn and works as a doctor by day
- Way before Tiger Woods, Calvin Peete was the most successful Black golfer despite broken arm
- Black August: Three facts about the month-long celebration of freedom fighters you didn’t know
- McBride Sisters: Meet the sister duo behind the largest Black-owned wine company in U.S.
- ‘We’re in shock’ – Dubai Crown Prince pays hospital bills of Nigerian mother stranded with quadruplets
- “Slavery was a necessary evil to build America” – Sen. Tom Cotton
- Stono Rebellion: The largest slave revolt in America led by slaves from Kongo in 1739
- Why did a Zulu king invite a delegation of Europeans to a meeting only to kill 100 of them?
- How fearless slaves from the U.S. hijacked a ship in 1841 and sailed into freedom in The Bahamas