She is President Obama’s #1 Advisor: President Obama has his own set of advisors, but do not be fooled. His supreme advisor is Michelle Obama, the woman who has been beside him all along this journey, pushing him to greater heights. Barack and Michelle have such an interesting love story. Even before his election, they were best friends, and Barack admits how much Michelle helped him get to where he is today. There is no doubt that the brilliant woman with years of executive leadership experience would be the president’s go-to person for advice.
You may also like
- When is Africa getting coronavirus vaccines as Western countries are accused of hoarding doses?
- Becoming a dad at 15, this Houston man beat the odds and is now graduating from law school
- ‘Even in dark times, we not only dream, we do’ – Read Kamala Harris’s first speech as vice president
- The moment MLK’s daughter and a former neo-Nazi formed an unlikely friendship
- The intriguing story of the first and only Black person known to have ever met Hitler in person
- ‘F**k Mandela, Blacks are not my people’ – Trump stands accused in Michael Cohen’s new book
- Five things to know about Amanda Gorman, the youngest poet to perform at a presidential inauguration
- Tignon Laws: The dreadful rule that banned black women from displaying their hair
- The father of the Underground Railroad who funded Harriet Tubman’s rescue missions