“The Black skin is not a badge of shame, but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness.”
You may also like
- Did you know Ethiopia’s Emperor Menelik II was the first African to drive a car in 1907?
- Ever knew Halle Berry was Miss Ohio, Miss USA runner-up and first Black USA Miss World entrant?
- The bravery of Anton Fransch who singlehandedly fought apartheid police in 7-hour gun battle
- William Marshall, favorite action hero and leading star in first major black horror films
- ‘Instead of bashing me, thank me’ – Teen who filmed George Floyd’s death hits out at critics
- Atlanta cop who beat 15-year-old black boy till he went unconscious gets 20-year sentence
- Outrage in Brazil as police kills 14-year-old boy leaving over 70 bullet marks
- His body was exhumed twice for a third autopsy, Kendrick Johnson the black teen who was found dead in a gym still cries for justice from his grave
- Cop’s Wife Vandalizes Own Home To Implicate BLM Movement