If you were reared in an African household, I’m sure you’ve heard your fair share of superstitions and out-of-the-box beliefs. Some are downright laughable and others you may hold near and dear to your heart. Let’s take a walk down memory lane and revisit some of these African and Caribbean tales.
- ‘We’re in shock’ – Dubai Crown Prince pays hospital bills of Nigerian mother stranded with quadruplets
- “Slavery was a necessary evil to build America” – Sen. Tom Cotton
- Five things you should know about record-breaking gymnast Gabby Douglas
- Why did a Zulu king invite a delegation of Europeans to a meeting only to kill 100 of them?
- Stono Rebellion: The largest slave revolt in America led by slaves from Kongo in 1739