If you were reared in an African household, I’m sure you’ve heard your fair share of superstitions and out-of-the-box beliefs. Some are downright laughable and others you may hold near and dear to your heart. Let’s take a walk down memory lane and revisit some of these African and Caribbean tales.
You may also like
- This black-owned beauty store in Nashville made $50k in 3 hours of grand opening [VIDEO]
- For her beauty, Anastacia Escrava was forced to wear an iron muzzle all her life in Brazil
- Atlanta cop who beat 15-year-old black boy till he went unconscious gets 20-year sentence
- Remembering Jim Kelly, first black martial arts film star who starred alongside Bruce Lee in ‘Enter the Dragon’
- These little Black geniuses have the highest IQs ever in the world