It used to be that the African girl child was not only relegated to the kitchen but also forced to couch her dreams in socially approved professions, such as hair-styling, catering, or being a nurse (rather than a doctor). Well times have changed, and these days women are making inroads in to the aviation sector. Here, Face2Face Africa underscores female African pilots who have succeeded in this male-dominated sector.
- This black-owned beauty store in Nashville made $50k in 3 hours of grand opening [VIDEO]
- For her beauty, Anastacia Escrava was forced to wear an iron muzzle all her life in Brazil
- Atlanta cop who beat 15-year-old black boy till he went unconscious gets 20-year sentence
- Remembering Jim Kelly, first black martial arts film star who starred alongside Bruce Lee in ‘Enter the Dragon’
- These little Black geniuses have the highest IQs ever in the world