From time immemorial, there exist stories of men and women who grew above the normal human height — a phenomenon that has attracted several scientific terms, such as pituitary gigantism, eunuchoid tallness, acromegaly, and Sotos syndrome, just to name a few. And while we know of the world’s tallest living man, Sultan Kösen, what of Africa’s tallest men? Here is Face2Face Africa‘s list of some of Africa’s tallest men.
- ‘We’re in shock’ – Dubai Crown Prince pays hospital bills of Nigerian mother stranded with quadruplets
- “Slavery was a necessary evil to build America” – Sen. Tom Cotton
- Five things you should know about record-breaking gymnast Gabby Douglas
- Why did a Zulu king invite a delegation of Europeans to a meeting only to kill 100 of them?
- Stono Rebellion: The largest slave revolt in America led by slaves from Kongo in 1739