The formation of gangs in the United States can be dated back to the 1700s. Although the history of gangs in Africa can’t be substantiated, they were not initially designed for violence and criminal activity. They were developed for the reason of comradery and protection from danger and injustice. Here are some of the most notorious gangs in Africa you probably have not heard of.
You may also like
- The tragic yet resilient story of Igbo slaves who committed mass suicide off U.S. coast in 1803
- Five infamous African leaders who died a violent and barbaric death
- Hair wigs, the popular fashion accessory traced back to 1550 BC Africa
- Five reasons Africans may consider returning to voodoo
- The black magic that locks cheating spouses while in the act is real [VIDEOS]