A Philadelphia man, Nafes Monroe, was arrested and charged for allegedly using his 11-month-old son as a human shield while trying to buy drugs with fake money.
You may also like
- The short life of MC Trouble, the first female rapper signed to Motown Records
- The mystery of the Black couple who gave birth to a white baby
- The story behind why Winnie and Nelson Mandela could no longer be married
- Man wearing ‘Justice for Breonna Taylor’ shirt walked into a bar and killed three people
- This black man was the first to set foot in Canada and the most sought-after translator in Europe in the 1600s