Being counted among top African billionaires is a coveted privilege that not many people live to enjoy. They say to be born poor is inevitable but dying poor is an individual’s choice. This saying somewhat makes sense given that the majority of the most feted African billionaires were born with absolutely nothing. From humble beginnings, these five great Africans have grown into some of the wealthiest individuals on planet earth.
- ‘We’re in shock’ – Dubai Crown Prince pays hospital bills of Nigerian mother stranded with quadruplets
- “Slavery was a necessary evil to build America” – Sen. Tom Cotton
- Five things you should know about record-breaking gymnast Gabby Douglas
- Stono Rebellion: The largest slave revolt in America led by slaves from Kongo in 1739
- Why did a Zulu king invite a delegation of Europeans to a meeting only to kill 100 of them?