A 26-year-old Nigerian, credited for building the world’s first gaming robot, has just become the highest paid in the field of Robotic engineering. Silas Adekunle achieved this feat after signing a new deal with the world’s reputable software manufacturers, Apple Inc.
- Seven black celebrities we lost to AIDS
- Civil rights icon Malcolm X was born on this day in 1925
- From wife stealing to women having multiple sex partners, the age-old customs of the Wodaabe tribe
- The Deacons; the black armed Christians who protected MLK, civil rights supporters before Black Panther
- 100 years ago, John Hartfield was hanged, shot, roasted for dating a white lady and his body parts shared to spectators