Virgil Abloh, the famed fashion designer behind Kanye West and founder of the extravagant brand named Off-White was in 2018 appointed as Louis Vuitton’s artistic director, making him the first African-American to hold the title at LV.
- Seven black celebrities we lost to AIDS
- Civil rights icon Malcolm X was born on this day in 1925
- From wife stealing to women having multiple sex partners, the age-old customs of the Wodaabe tribe
- The Deacons; the black armed Christians who protected MLK, civil rights supporters before Black Panther
- 100 years ago, John Hartfield was hanged, shot, roasted for dating a white lady and his body parts shared to spectators