Virgil Abloh, the famed fashion designer behind Kanye West and founder of the extravagant brand named Off-White was in 2018 appointed as Louis Vuitton’s artistic director, making him the first African-American to hold the title at LV.
- ‘We’re not guinea pigs’ – Drogba and Eto’o condemn Covid-19 test trials on Africans
- “What did I do to you?” – Last words of Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi to rebels just before he was killed
- Died with $2 in her account, Dorothy Dandridge was first black actress to earn Oscar nomination
- Willie Louis, the man who named the killers of Emmett Till and suddenly disappeared
- Police kills a 26-year-old emergency medical woman in ‘botched’ raid