Ghanaian boxing sensation Isaac Dogboe has made his country and Africa proud again after beating his Japanese opponent Hidenori Otake in his first WBO Super Bantamweight title defence, becoming the youngest Ghanaian to successfully retain his crown.
- ‘We’re not guinea pigs’ – Drogba and Eto’o condemn Covid-19 test trials on Africans
- “What did I do to you?” – Last words of Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi to rebels just before he was killed
- Died with $2 in her account, Dorothy Dandridge was first black actress to earn Oscar nomination
- Willie Louis, the man who named the killers of Emmett Till and suddenly disappeared
- Police kills a 26-year-old emergency medical woman in ‘botched’ raid