The following day the stunning actress appeared on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” with a strapped off-the-shoulder, belly-baring top matched with flared pants. As always, she wore a headpiece with African imprints similar to the outfit.
You may also like
- Ivorian becomes first African to win a prestigious photography award of $112,000 by using an iPhone
- How has former refugee turned activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali managed to make so many people angry?
- Did you know there are only three black female billionaires in the world?
- John Legend named “Sexiest Man Alive” and everyone is excited including Idris Elba
- At age 17, he built Nigeria’s first locally-made drone and on a mission to build an aircraft
- Meet the gallant all-black American female battalion that served in Europe during World War II
- These little Black geniuses have the highest IQs ever in the world
- Black Google engineer claims Silicon Valley tech giants only hire the ‘Whitest Black candidates’
- Meet the smartest black family in Britain who are originally from Nigeria with several world records