On Tuesday, September 20th, Lupita appeared at the Los Angeles premiere of her new movie Queen of Katwe with a lilac purple gown that featured a large cut-out at the chest, pastel-stripped piping and pleated skirt. She then accessorized the gown with a matching headscarf and hand designed Graziela Gems lavender earrings. To complete her look, the superstar sported white nails and bright red lipstick.
You may also like
- Ivorian becomes first African to win a prestigious photography award of $112,000 by using an iPhone
- How has former refugee turned activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali managed to make so many people angry?
- Did you know there are only three black female billionaires in the world?
- John Legend named “Sexiest Man Alive” and everyone is excited including Idris Elba
- These little Black geniuses have the highest IQs ever in the world
- Before Emmett Till, 17-year-old Jesse Washington was roasted to death by a white mob and captured on camera for postcards
- Meet the gallant all-black American female battalion that served in Europe during World War II
- This 12-year-old Nigerian boy just made a new discovery in Mathematics
- His body was exhumed twice for a third autopsy, Kendrick Johnson the black teen who was found dead in a gym still cries for justice from his grave