On Tuesday, September 20th, Lupita appeared at the Los Angeles premiere of her new movie Queen of Katwe with a lilac purple gown that featured a large cut-out at the chest, pastel-stripped piping and pleated skirt. She then accessorized the gown with a matching headscarf and hand designed Graziela Gems lavender earrings. To complete her look, the superstar sported white nails and bright red lipstick.
- This black-owned beauty store in Nashville made $50k in 3 hours of grand opening [VIDEO]
- California Cop pins unarmed black boy on ground, punches him repeatedly in the chest
- These little Black geniuses have the highest IQs ever in the world
- Atlanta cop who beat 15-year-old black boy till he went unconscious gets 20-year sentence
- Honest Jamaican woman who returned millions found at ATM gets $1.2m reward