According to a study, a full-body hug decreases feelings of loneliness, increases self-esteem, defuses tension and combats fear.
- This black-owned beauty store in Nashville made $50k in 3 hours of grand opening [VIDEO]
- For her beauty, Anastacia Escrava was forced to wear an iron muzzle all her life in Brazil
- Atlanta cop who beat 15-year-old black boy till he went unconscious gets 20-year sentence
- These little Black geniuses have the highest IQs ever in the world
- Remembering Jim Kelly, first black martial arts film star who starred alongside Bruce Lee in ‘Enter the Dragon’