The dream of a united Africa started way before the formulation of the Organisation of African Unity (OAU) in 1963 following an intervention by the King of Ethiopia, Haile Selassie I in Addis...
- May 25, 2018 at 11:10am UN calls on all nations to support Africa-led solutions to African problems
- May 25, 2018 at 03:00am The day Africa almost became a united state
- May 24, 2018 at 04:49pm Is this white man crazy for saying MLK will be ‘proud’ of Trump? [Video]
- May 24, 2018 at 10:49am Rihanna takes sides in Barbados’ election, roots for the woman in opposition
- May 23, 2018 at 02:49pm Who is Stacey Abrams and what will her historic election as the first female black governor mean?
- May 22, 2018 at 02:55pm The United Nations treat African nations like second class citizens
- May 21, 2018 at 10:49am [Picture] Black Panther-themed election campaign, only in Nigeria
- May 15, 2018 at 09:00am Self-declared independent state of Somaliland celebrates its 27th anniversary
- May 08, 2018 at 02:21am Enough is enough, 5 equally competent women we’d love to see as president
- May 03, 2018 at 12:07pm 6 presidents compromising democracy in Africa by extending presidential term limits
- 4 years ago Brazil’s Futbol Legend Pelé Signs Endorsement Deal
- 4 months ago Meet Liberia’s ‘polygamous’ president and his little-known Jamaican first lady
- 1 year ago 5 Most Stable Democracies in Africa
- 1 year ago UN Discovers 17 Mass Graves in Central Congo
- 2 months ago These African countries allow consensual sex with girls under 16