On this last day of International Women’s History Month, Face2Face Africa pays tribute to three of Africa’s mothers who can truly inspire us all. Each of them were ordinary people just like us, going about their daily lives. When trouble struck in their societies, they did not cower in fear. Rather, they drew on their faith and courage to make a difference in the lives of countless people. Click next to read their stories.
You may also like
- ‘We’re not guinea pigs’ – Drogba and Eto’o condemn Covid-19 test trials on Africans
- “What did I do to you?” – Last words of Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi to rebels just before he was killed
- Died with $2 in her account, Dorothy Dandridge was first black actress to earn Oscar nomination
- Willie Louis, the man who named the killers of Emmett Till and suddenly disappeared
- Police kills a 26-year-old emergency medical woman in ‘botched’ raid