When you think of the word military, you may automatically conjure up thoughts of bravery, valor, strength, and fortitude. Deciding to or being called to serve is an awesome task that few experience. Today we’re examining Black women who hold high leadership positions within the world’s military branches. Keep reading to learn about the Black women who are large and in charge in the military.
You may also like
- The tragic yet resilient story of Igbo slaves who committed mass suicide off U.S. coast in 1803
- Five infamous African leaders who died a violent and barbaric death
- Hair wigs, the popular fashion accessory traced back to 1550 BC Africa
- Five reasons Africans may consider returning to voodoo
- The black magic that locks cheating spouses while in the act is real [VIDEOS]