It can be unsettling for some parents to discover that their ward is gay, especially when they are conservative or religious. In the case of a Florida man, upon discovering that a teen under his care had gay pornography on his phone, he allegedly had the boy pack and then dropped him off near a police station, assuring him the police will find him a new home.
You may also like
- The short life of MC Trouble, the first female rapper signed to Motown Records
- The mystery of the Black couple who gave birth to a white baby
- The story behind why Winnie and Nelson Mandela could no longer be married
- Man wearing ‘Justice for Breonna Taylor’ shirt walked into a bar and killed three people
- This black man was the first to set foot in Canada and the most sought-after translator in Europe in the 1600s