On December 17, which is marked annually as the International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers, commercial sex workers opted to scrub the floors at Central and Bondeni police stations in addition to donating beddings for cells to mark the day.
You may also like
- The short life of MC Trouble, the first female rapper signed to Motown Records
- The mystery of the Black couple who gave birth to a white baby
- The story behind why Winnie and Nelson Mandela could no longer be married
- Man wearing ‘Justice for Breonna Taylor’ shirt walked into a bar and killed three people
- This black man was the first to set foot in Canada and the most sought-after translator in Europe in the 1600s