Western Africa is a naturally beautiful and bio-diverse part of the world. With gleaming beaches, swaying palm trees, arid lands, thick forests, and more, there’s something for everyone. There’s even quite a bit for West African students. Here, Face2Face Africa narrows down the most beautiful campuses in West Africa — which is no easy task — and shows you why these five campuses are a cut above the rest.
You may also like
- Say no to baldness: Five black celebs who have had hair transplants
- Meet the woman behind new distillery honouring black slave who taught Jack Daniel how to make whiskey
- How 2,000 Blacks were used as barriers at gunpoint during The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927
- “Little monkey” – White parents spit on black football players for kneeling during anthem
- Frederick Douglass Escaped From Slavery To Freedom On This Day In 1838