Western Africa is a naturally beautiful and bio-diverse part of the world. With gleaming beaches, swaying palm trees, arid lands, thick forests, and more, there’s something for everyone. There’s even quite a bit for West African students. Here, Face2Face Africa narrows down the most beautiful campuses in West Africa — which is no easy task — and shows you why these five campuses are a cut above the rest.
- [Name and Shame] Africans who played an active role in slave trade
- West African countries poised for a single currency in 2020
- What is that on your face? African tribal marks and their meanings
- 5 most popular African countries that do not exist
- How to increase your chances of getting pregnant the African way