Western Africa is a naturally beautiful and bio-diverse part of the world. With gleaming beaches, swaying palm trees, arid lands, thick forests, and more, there’s something for everyone. There’s even quite a bit for West African students. Here, Face2Face Africa narrows down the most beautiful campuses in West Africa — which is no easy task — and shows you why these five campuses are a cut above the rest.
You may also like
- The Art of Skull Elongation by the Mangbetu Tribe in DR COngo
- 5 Ways to Spend the Holiday Season in Ghana
- Top 10 Most Affluent African-American Neighborhoods in the United States
- Ghanaian Man Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl But ‘gods’ Say He’s Innocent
- Is it Game Over for Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe After Military Takeover?