Western Africa is a naturally beautiful and bio-diverse part of the world. With gleaming beaches, swaying palm trees, arid lands, thick forests, and more, there’s something for everyone. There’s even quite a bit for West African students. Here, Face2Face Africa narrows down the most beautiful campuses in West Africa — which is no easy task — and shows you why these five campuses are a cut above the rest.
Trending now see all
You may also like
- The tragic yet resilient story of Igbo slaves who committed mass suicide off U.S. coast in 1803
- How cornrows were used as an escape map from slavery across South America
- 6 African countries where people were stolen and shipped like animals to Europe
- Nigerian man buries father in new $90K BMW and the internet is going crazy
- 9 cheapest African countries to live in right now