Western Africa is a naturally beautiful and bio-diverse part of the world. With gleaming beaches, swaying palm trees, arid lands, thick forests, and more, there’s something for everyone. There’s even quite a bit for West African students. Here, Face2Face Africa narrows down the most beautiful campuses in West Africa — which is no easy task — and shows you why these five campuses are a cut above the rest.
- Why Jermaine Jackson ‘stole’ his younger brother’s lady and married her
- Born and killed in Egypt, the story of the first female mathematician, Hypatia
- Police kills a 26-year-old emergency medical woman in ‘botched’ raid
- Nnamdi Asomugha, the Nigerian-American husband of Kerry Washington you never hear about
- Is it end of the road for U.S gymnast Simone Biles and beau Stacey Ervin?