
Help us create more content like this
Already a member? Sign in.
Sign up to our newsletter to get the latest updates and events from the leading Afro-Diaspora publisher straight to your inbox.
On Wednesday, November 26, 2025, Face2faceafrica.com reported the news about the seizure of power in Guinea-Bissau. Later, soldiers appeared on state television to confirm they had seized power, three days after national elections. Gunfire was reported near the presidential palace, and President Umaro Sissoco Embaló told French media he had been deposed and detained. “The…
Nicki Minaj used a global stage at the United Nations to amplify President Donald Trump’s...
Nicki Minaj will reportedly address the United Nations on Tuesday to speak up against what...
Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) Alison Raji Atuluk, an officer of the Ghana Police...
The United Nations is preparing to pull back thousands of peacekeepers and scale down operations worldwide after major U.S. funding cuts forced the organization to downsize one of its core missions, a...
Five United Nations police officers from the Republic of the Congo have died after their armored personnel carrier crashed into a river in the Central African Republic. The deadly accident reportedly happened...
President Donald Trump has taken the unprecedented step of canceling $4.9 billion in foreign aid already approved by Congress, using a rarely invoked maneuver that effectively sidesteps the legislative...
Nigeria’s military has freed dozens of captives in its latest attack against armed groups in the country’s troubled northwest. Officials said 76 hostages, among them women and children, were...
A U.N. relief mission to Sudan’s North Darfur ended in disaster this week when a drone strike reduced every truck in a food convoy to ashes, wiping out desperately needed aid meant for famine-hit...
The U.N. Security Council has rebuked Sudan’s paramilitary Rapid Support Forces (RSF) for attempting to form a breakaway administration in territory it controls, warning the move could further tear...
A famine-stricken camp for displaced families in Sudan’s Darfur region has suffered yet another deadly blow, with at least 40 people killed in a paramilitary assault that the United Nations condemned...
In one of the deadliest recent incidents in Sudan’s ongoing civil war, paramilitary Rapid Support Forces (RSF) stormed the famine-stricken Abu Shouk displacement camp near el-Fasher on Monday, killing...

Already a member? Sign in.

Already a member? Sign in.
Sign up to our newsletter to get the latest updates and events from the leading Afro-Diaspora publisher straight to your inbox, plus our curated weekly brief with top stories across our platforms.
No, Thank You