We want the whole package. A genuine and loving romance, a fulfilling career, a beautiful place to call home. The journey to these goals is definitely a roller coaster and can be difficult for some to attain. Below are African couples who are showing us that it isn’t impossible to find a lasting love and sustain a successful career and life while doing so.
You may also like
- A Black-owned private jet company’s revenue has spiked 300% amid the pandemic
- Do you know rich Nigerians are buying citizenship in Caribbean nations to beat visa rules?
- The US is worried China has become Africa’s best friend – so what is Trump doing?
- Did you know Dangote flew in two Benin ministers on a private jet for border talks with Nigeria?
- The short life of MC Trouble, the first female rapper signed to Motown Records
- The mystery of the Black couple who gave birth to a white baby
- The story behind why Winnie and Nelson Mandela could no longer be married
- Man wearing ‘Justice for Breonna Taylor’ shirt walked into a bar and killed three people
- The story of the enslaved Black man who became king in Venezuela in 1552