Life is filled with many ups and downs. The constant rollercoaster that our journeys undertake can take a toll on your life – if you let it. It’s okay to be vulnerable; it’s part of the human experience. Fall seven times, get up eight. No one has it all together; some of us just hide it better than others. Here are some tips to keep equilibrium in your life.
Trending now see all
You may also like
- The tragic yet resilient story of Igbo slaves who committed mass suicide off U.S. coast in 1803
- How cornrows were used as an escape map from slavery across South America
- Nigerian man buries father in new $90K BMW and the internet is going crazy
- 9 cheapest African countries to live in right now
- Five infamous African leaders who died a violent and barbaric death