But if Katrina was a bad dream, there’s a 1927 nightmare many folks are ignorant of also involving a deluge and the U.S. government’s callousness when it comes to African-American people.
- How Rihanna, the world’s richest female musician, built a $600 million net worth
- Why Nigerians believe their president has been replaced by a Sudanese clone
- Michael Jordan opens second Charlotte clinic for patients with no health insurance
- From slave to architect, meet the South Carolina man who built America’s biggest bridges in the 1800s
- 12-year-old successfully swims from Saint Lucia to Martinique within 13 hours