Every day, more young Africans are making strides in the sciences, technology, arts and entertainment. The next generation is not only breaking grounds in their various countries but also having a lasting impact on the world stage. From mastering sophisticated technology to recycling ordinary items into useful inventions, they are creating solutions to the acute challenges facing their respective countries. While there are surely hundreds of such unknown nerds, take a few moments to get familiar with a few of these young African inventors you need to know about.
You may also like
- ‘I don’t care’ – Another video of police pinning black man to death released
- ‘Instead of bashing me, thank me’ – Teen who filmed George Floyd’s death hits out at critics
- Atlanta cop who beat 15-year-old black boy till he went unconscious gets 20-year sentence
- Outrage in Brazil as police kills 14-year-old boy leaving over 70 bullet marks
- His body was exhumed twice for a third autopsy, Kendrick Johnson the black teen who was found dead in a gym still cries for justice from his grave