1.What is the name of last known slave ship to have left the shores of Africa for America? Clotilda
2. This slave castle has become quite a famous destination for many including Former President Barack Obama and First Lady Melania Trump. In which country is it? Ghana
More about this
3. In 1803, a group of African slaves opted for mass suicides to years of enslavement in America. From which community are they? Igbo
4. Only prisoners of wars were sold into slavery in Africa. True or False? False.
5. All these ways were used to rename enslaved Africans upon arrival in the Americas, except one. Which one is it? After their hometowns
7. Kunta Kinte, the famous fictional character in Roots shares a name with a slave island in West Africa. In which country is the island? The Gambia
8. At one point in history, Africans enslaved Europeans. True or False? True
9. Which European nation was the first to engage in the Transatlantic slave trade? Portugal
10. In which country is the Goree Island’s Door of No Return? Senegal.