It’s every girl’s dream to marry her knight in shining armor. This dream starts early, from the days of playing with Barbie and Ken— it’s the dream of being Cinderella!
Many plan for years for that day; the wedding day, wanting to look their best — to feel like a million bucks. Every detail is hatched and plotted to perfection, beauty is not forgotten because you can’t look your best if your makeup isn’t up to par. Here are a few tips to looking your best on the biggest day of your life:
More about this
- Have a consultation with your makeup artist before hand; it will help the artist understand the look you are going for — plus you can make changes to aspects of the look you don’t like or would rather change it.
- If you are going to do your own makeup, it’s a good idea to take lessons from a professional. It will boost your confidence to know that you’ve got the knowledge and know-how.
- Do take care of your skin; good skin will shine through your makeup.
- Makeup overkill is a big don’t! You do not want to look like a masquerade or as though there was no thought process to the overall look.
- Pay attention to your eyebrows, as they frame your face. Have them done by a professional a few days before the big event.
- Waterproof mascara is a must! Just in case you cry, as most brides will.
These are just a few tips to ensure that you look fabulous on what will possibly be one of the best days of your life. Goodluck!