1.This African president had to make a statement that he was not a clone. From which country is he? Nigeria
2. All these African countries except one had or will have a presidential election in 2018. Which country is it? Zambia
3. Africa is set to have the largest solar zone in the world by 2025. True or false? True
4. Two African countries made history by renewing diplomatic relations after 20 years. What are their names? Ethiopia and Eritrea
5. From which country does the recently-named Miss World Africa hail? Uganda
6. 2018 marked the centennial of the birth one of Africa’s famous icons. Who is he? Nelson Mandela
7. In which African country does chattel slavery still exists in 2018? Mauritania
8. Which East African country lost foreign aid because of its anti-gay stance? Tanzania
9. An African ex-president was banned from the U.S. in 2018. Who is he? Yahya Jammeh.
10. From which country does the only female African president, voted in 2018, come? Ethiopia.