Have you ever seen a Black man or woman with blue eyes? What was your initial reaction? I almost fainted when I saw one about 25 years ago while trekking home from school. My first thought was,...
- July 12, 2016 at 09:00am Elechi Amadi’s Death and the Future of African Literature
- July 08, 2016 at 10:45am Between Despair and the Deep Mediterranean Sea”: African Migrants and the Migration Crisis in Europe
- July 04, 2016 at 08:50am Africa’s Open Visa Policy: Problems and Possibilities
- June 27, 2016 at 11:10am Window of Opportunity or Calamity: What does Brexit Mean for Africa?
- June 24, 2016 at 08:00am Meet Wyclef Jean: Multiple Grammy Award-Winning Artist, 2016 FACE List Award Honoree
- June 23, 2016 at 10:45am Meet Vanessa De Luca: Editor-in-Chief of Essence Magazine, 2016 FACE List Awards Honoree
- June 22, 2016 at 09:00am Meet Rosa Whitaker: President & CEO of Whitaker Group, 2016 FACE List Awards Honoree
- June 21, 2016 at 06:03am Meet Wale Adeosun: CIO of Kuramo Capital, 2016 FACE List Award Honoree
- June 20, 2016 at 06:00am Meet Marcus Samuelsson: Renowned Celebrity Chef, 2016 FACE List Awards Honoree
- June 13, 2016 at 07:35am George Weah for President: Can Football Legend Take Liberia’s Highest Office?
- 2 years ago10 Influential Black Leaders Assassinated for Their Beliefs
- 2 years ago6 Revolutionary African Leaders Who Influenced Global Affairs
- 2 years agoRobert Mugabe and the Making of a Great-Grandfather African President
- 2 years agoPollAre Humans from Africa Responsible for the Extinction of Neanderthals in Europe?
- 2 years agoEthiopia’s Emperor Haile Selassie Pays Historic Visit to Jamaica This Day in 1966
- 2 years agoToussaint Louverture: The Slave Who Became a General, a Revolutionist, and Haiti’s Hero